From Me…To You…In Person
Along with all my coaching work, speaking is what I also do for a living.
Speaking is my skill, my craft, my profession…
and I learned it from the very best.
Speaking is my passion, what excites me,
what motivates me.
Speaking is an opportunity for me to
share my story…or maybe even yours.
SO WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL THIS?
Because I enjoy nothing more than speaking to a live audience.
So, whatever the occasion, whatever the event, I’d love to hear from
you if you need a speaker with drive, with energy, and with all the tools
to make sure I can add a special something to proceedings.
Just some of my Keynote Topics are featured below. To find out more,
you can contact me using the simple booking form.
BUt FIRST, HERE’S A SNEAK PREVIEW
WINNING THE inner mindset game:
how to be RESILIENT DURING THE PANDEMIC
This unstoppable leadership mindset presentation is highly interactive
and designed for future leaders to discover what they are capable
of achieving and what stands in the way of their performance.
They’ll learn new tools to enable them to be more resilient in their roles,
improve their communication skills and bring out the best in themselves and others.
They’ll experience a path to new-found freedom, self-expression,
improved communication and connectedness in their career and life.
- Understand why they don’t operate at their peak potential and be given tools to transform and enhance their mindset
- Improve their relationship with themselves and others
- Become more resilient in the face of change
- Utilise the power of sharing and effective communication
- Have effective tools to manage and enhance their internal narrative for success
Thank you so much for a lively, engaging, humorous and powerful presentation. Midwifery leaders face unprecedented challenges and we wanted to create a space for them to reconnect with their own positivity and the possibilities for effecting change. There was a palpable buzz during and after the event with our members feeling inspired, motivated and valued
DR SUZANNE TAYLOR, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ROYAL COLLEGE OF MIDWIVES
PRESENTING: HOW TO BE A KICK-ASS COMMUNICATOR WITH IMPACT, CONFIDENCE
Presenting with confidence is something that most people aspire to do
well. Whether it’s standing up and talking in a meeting, delivering a
presentation or sharing their voice, opinions and views with others.
- Increase their ability to persuade and influence
- Be more confident to stand up with authority and have impact
- Manage any fears and nerves
- Discover how to inspire, motivate and persuade any audience
Elaine delivered a session on “Communicating with Impact” at our BAME into Leadership Conference and she did just that! Delegates loved her session, they left smiling and wanting more. Her confidence is contagious and her passion and energy were felt throughout the room with many commenting on how inspiring and engaging the session was
KIRSTIE MCMILLAN, SENIOR EVENTS MANAGER, WESTMINSTER BRIEFING, DODS
INtegrity in leadership: enhancing PerformanCE AND Building CONFIDENCE
Do you know anyone who is known for being their “word”? Someone who
always follows through on things and does what they say they are going to
do, when they say they are going to do it?
That person has a high level of integrity and a great relationship to their
“word”. They understand that in life, without integrity, nothing works.
When you know yourself as your “word”, your performance and who you
become is unrecognisable. You become more effective in lives, with a
velocity and power that makes you an unstoppable force of nature.
You hold yourself – and others will hold you – in high regard.
- Be more productive in their role, leading to increased performance and results
- Be enhanced in how they see themselves, their confidence and self-belief
- Manage any fears of the level of performance it takes to create outstanding results
- Begin to improve areas of their life where they have not fulfilled being their “word”
- Fully understand how powerful it is to ‘honour one’s word’, no matter what
Thank you Elaine for speaking at our Medical Education Development Day for senior surgeons. The feedback from the day was overwhelmingly outstanding. The audience thought the session was brilliant, inspiring, motivational and thought provoking. You made them think about their behaviour and changing behaviours
LYNN HILL, CLINICAL EDUCATOR,
NORTH TEES AND HARTLEPOOL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST