PRESENTATION & STORYTELLING – 1:1 Coaching
We’re all different.
DIFFERENT in the way we relate to other people.
DIFFERENT in how we react under pressure.
It’s why my 1:1 Coaching in Presentation and Storytelling is the ideal
way to identify those strengths and weaknesses, working with
you to make sure you’re prepared for every eventuality.
FOLLOWING THE AMPLIFY METHOD
Take a look at my ‘Venn’ diagram. It shows the simple and reassuring
step-by-step process we’ll be following to coach you to success.
And it covers everything!
How to de-stress before you speak. Overcoming last-minute nerves.
Dealing comfortably with the unexpected, like losing your place or your
thread. And that’s just the behind-the-scenes stuff.
In front of your audience, it’s what’s upfront that counts. And that means
mentoring you on the way to build your story, to make sure it resonates,
engages and, most of all, that it holds your audience’s attention from
beginning to end.
Put all of those elements together and your confidence will soar, your
story will paint pictures, and your performance will encourage you to go
from strength to strength.
That’s what my 1:1 coaching is all about, because only when I know what
makes you tick, can I help you develop perfect timing.
TED – 1:1 Coaching
Are you eager to deliver your first ever
TED Talk but you’re stumped for an idea?
Well, good news…I have some powerful insights to share as a TEDx curator
for three years in London, overseeing eight speaker coaches and 38 TEDx
speakers, and I’m currently a TEDx speaker coach for TEDx Ladbroke Grove.
And the first thing to tell you is that when you’re struggling to come up
with an idea, you’re not alone. How to find inspiration is just one of the questions
I get asked about TED Talks on a regular basis.
LET THE IDEAS FLOW
After speaking to 1000’s of business owners who want to elevate their
voice, message and story by delivering a TEDx Talk, I’ve discovered that
not having a great idea has stopped them from:
1. Applying to speak on a TEDx platform
2. Exploring and pushing through their thoughts to find an idea worth spreading
3. Speaking their truth to the world
When your well of inspiration runs drier than a glass
of Muscadet, it can be tempting to give up. But
making it over that first hurdle and delivering a TED or
TEDx Talk will bring you major benefits
- It sets you apart from others who say they are a speaker
- You’ll be trained in how to deliver a highly engaging presentation
- Your credibility will be enhanced by working with a recognised brand
- Your reputation as an expert in your field will increase
- Your visibility will grow as your talk will be hosted on the TEDx YouTube Channel
- Your voice will be heard speaking about the area in which you are most interested
- Your community will be engaged
- You can have a lasting impact on a global audience
- You’ll increase your chances of being a booked for future speaking gigs
- You’ll meet and form new connections with other wonderful people
- You’ll have shared your idea and unique message with the world
PRETTY GOOD RESULTS FROM JUST ONE PERFORMANCE!
With you, I’ll be covering all the things I know aspiring TEDx speakers are most challenged by:
- Finding, crafting and honing an idea worth spreading
- Where to find an appropriate TEDx event
- How to present the perfect application to help you be accepted
- Crafting a powerful key takeaway message
- Developing a killer TEDx Talk
- Understanding how to hold the audience in the palm of your hand
- Learning how to deliver your talk with passion and confidence
- Gaining insight into how to deliver your talk without notes
- How to craft engaging, inspiring and captivating slides
LET’S SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE FROM
THE TEDx STAGE AND BEYOND